Buzz Jingle Bell Rock Contest Hints, Tips, Information, Guide, and Location 103.1103.1 The Buzz Jingle Bell Rock 2008 Contest | Posted by Brent on Dec 08th 08 12:27 PM
The Buzz 103.1 has hidden a rock, the jingle bell rock, that they want returned for signed guitars, tickets to multiple concerts including Buzz Bake Sale 2009, and cash!
There are three tips a day, one at 7:20am, 11:20am, 3:20pm, and 5:20pm. ONE OF THE TIPS EACH DAY IS FALSE. For more information directly from the source, visit the Buzz website
List of Prizes
- A Guitar Autographed by All 15 Buzz Bake Sale 2008 bands
- 2 Trips To See Major Buzz Bands Somewhere In The USA
- A Sangean HD Radio Receiver (so you can listen to The Buzz and Buzz Light on 103.1-2 in crystal clear, pure digital clarity
- A 26-inch Sony Flat Panel T.V.
- One Pair of Tickets to FIVE Buzz Concerts in 2009
- A $100 Gift Card to The Mall At Wellington Green
- A 4-Pack of Tickets to Universal Studios Orlando
- A Set of Skull Candy Headphones
- A Pair of Front Row Tickets to Buzz Bake Sale 2009
List of TipsHave a tip we're missing?
Submit your tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a date and time.
December 8th, 2008
7:20AM: From 45th and I-95 this can be a 30 minute drive
11:20AM: With garland and lights only a few feet away the jingle bell rock rests in the hay.
3:20PM: 95 is your line to determine east/west for north and south Okeechobee is best.
5:20PM: South of Vero but north of the U, the jingle bell rock is out of plain view.
December 9th, 20087:20AM: Where the rock rests you'll find money o' plenty, but you'll never get close because of the sentry. (They said to look up sentry) We had a suggestion emailed that they spelt it "Centuri"
11:20AM: As you search for your treasure beware of the holes, they are easy to see because of the poles. (They said that "one of them might be fake" oddly after this one)
3:20PM: To narrow your search, we recommend a map, having this in your hand may save you a lap.
5:20PM: If you have this one, please email us!
December 10th, 20087:20AM: From the south rule out miami to the florida keys, to find this rock you'll have to bend your knees.
11:20AM: If you have this one, please email us!
3:20PM: If you have this one, please email us!
5:20PM: If you entered St. Lucie you're not even close, turn the car around now, and start heading south.