Release Notes - Unreal Version 226 Final
Unreal v226 patch | Posted by jonchappell on Aug 21st 05 01:32 AM
This is the final Unreal 1 patch. We do not expect there will be any
more updates to Unreal 1.Fixes and Improvements
Direct3D Render Device
* Updated to the same Direct3D code as in Unreal Tournament version 420.
* Updated to the same sound code as in Unreal Tournament version 420.
* Improved dedicated server performance.
* Fixed packet id wraparound error causing client-side weapons to
* Fixed packet size overrun causing packets to be lost.
* New DISCONNECT and RECONNECT console commands.
* New server -profilestats command line option for performance
* People having trouble starting UnrealEd (runtime errors or other
trouble) should get this fix from the web: UnrealEdFix4.exe.