Unreal Tournament version 436 Release Notes
Unreal Tournament v436 patch | Posted by jonchappell on Aug 21st 05 01:21 AM
Version 436 clients are network compatible with all previous public
releases of UT (versions 400, 402, 405b, 413, 420, 425, 428, and 432).
Version 436 servers support only 432 and above clients.
- fixed joystick button handling code (thanks Chris Carollo).
- hack fix for bad playerstart in CTF-Coret.
- fixed crash for servers with more than 255 characters worth of
- fixed problems with single player ladder than cropped up in 432.
- Server now report to clients whether or not they are password
- Fixed incompatibility in ChallengeHUD that caused problem for some
- In the editor, the "TextureLock" option should work 100% now.
- Fixed the editor crash that some people were getting when docking a
browser and getting a crash when trying to restart the editor.
- Rewrote "UEditorEngine::polySelectMatchingBrush" because SHIFT+B was
crashing at random times in the editor. Should be stable now.
- Brush clipping was merging faces on the resulting brush in the
- May have fixed the random "WinMain/message pump" crash in the
- Pre-432 spectators not allowed to join 436 servers (because of