GTA: San Andreas v1.01 patchNo more "hot coffee" | Posted by jonchappell on Aug 19th 05 08:04 PM
- Added support for 720p and 1080i HDTV resolutions (may also do 1080p, not sure)
- Version Number displayed on game title screen
- Issue fixed on machines where the OS has been updated (one OS
installed over top of another) and has 2 registry keys that point to
the users "My Documents" folder (we incorrectly used to assume the
Win2000 folder, now correctly uses the last installed OS folder) -
users know this as "user account period bug"
- Crash when entering advanced display options with only 32 meg of
video ram (32 meg of video ram is not supported and will only allow use
of 640*480 in 16 and 32 bit. At this resolution it is likely you will
see the "Black Roads" LOD problem). We do NOT however disallow machines
with 32 meg of video ram from running GRAND THEFT AUTO: San Andreas.
- Crash when entering advanced display options on a dual monitor
machine after :- starting game on primary monitor in maximum
resolution, exiting, starting again in maximum resolution on secondary
monitor. Secondary monitor maximum resolution had to be greater than
maximum resolution of primary monitor.
- Destroyed cars now are correct color
- Dirty cars now able to get clean
- Numpad 5 key is now mappable when re-defining controls
- Issue on all machines where certain collisions caused parts of the
audio system to crash (sound effects, cutscene audio - only radio keeps
going) - users know this as "Rain / Thunderstorm bug"
- Improvements to DVD streaming
- Audio problems in interior / exterior transitions and getting in / out of cars fixed
- Some fixes to ensure reverb is not present at certain save points
- Improvements to dance game timings
- Crash occuring when using "user radio files" while the frame limiter is disabled
It also removes the infamous "hot coffee" code.