GTA III v1.1 patch | Posted by jonchappell on Aug 19th 05 07:54 PM
- Exception error after blue Rockstar load screen fixed.
- Error loading saved games fixed.
- Mouse sensitivity now saved with other settings (no changes made to existing settings).
- Option for user to play audio files directly from hard disk.
Copy the contents of the PLAY discs Audio directory into your installed
Grand Theft Auto III Audio directory. Grand Theft Auto III still
requires the presence of the PLAY disc when started. This may give
better performance on some machines (though worse on others).
- All protection checks (apart from needing PLAY disc to start)
removed. Grand Theft Auto III still checks for the presence of the PLAY
disc when initially started, and plays audio from the PLAY disc if not
found on the hard disk (see above).
This is the patch for the retail version of Grand Theft Auto 3.