"Peaceaholics" protest outside Rockstar HQ | Posted by jonchappell on Aug 05th 05 10:36 AM
A Christian group called Peaceaholics is planning a protest outside Rockstar's headquarters in New York, according to a report
by The Inquirer. They have certain demands including:
· Not to release Bully under any circumstances
· Volunteer to sell its violent and sexually explicit games in adult video stores only
· Let parents return Grand Theft Auto for a full refund until they do a national awareness campaign to educate parents of content and possible effects
· Create a fund for victims of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and car-jackings, etc.
· Make a national apology for misleading and lying to children, parents, and legislators about their intentions and causing insurance premiums to sky rocket
· Give a written response within five business days of receipt of these demands
I can't really see them achieving much as their demands seem somewhat unrealistic.